Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just Curious. What is you New Years Resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

Just Curious. What is your New Years Resolution?

I will not ever be able to retire. Not enough time or money. So, I will work on skills and talents.

I want to learn to play the Piano. That will mean I need to be able to site read music and have some basic Music Theory. I've been studying Music Theory on this Site

For anyone interested. It's free just park on the site and study.

Ricci Adams' Musictheory.net - Welcome

I have a bucket list or a before I die list ( Things I want to do or experience). I am pretty lucky cause my new boss. Play's guitar and once and a while we get to kick it on the acoustics:)

My hobbies tend to be a full time job. I think I've done pretty good with my last New Years resolution by creating some DIY stuff of course with the help of my ETO brothers:)

Edit: Oh, I plan to slow down on the booze. Maybe a shot or a beer or Glass of Wine. About dinner time.

It hampers the ability to do things without wanting to go right to sleep.

Last edited:
I resolve to do everything in my power to get through another year. :)

The big goal this year is to buy the property in North Carolina or South Carolina we plan to retire on in a few years. That's about all there is.

Ron

Spend more time with my family, my GF, and live life to the fullest, as always ;)

I like the Avatar. If someone has not mentioned it.

He looks as if he knows something we don't, and have to figure out.

kv

I just want to survive this year. The last one was a disaster from the beginning.

Boncuk

I want to continue to teach and be taught.

Thats my new years resolution.

Sounds good to me!

I'd like to continue to discover something each day, that I didn't know yesterday.

If I can also pass that something on to someone else, it's a high.... that twinkle of recognition in their eye is reward enough.

Sounds good to me!

I'd like to continue to discover something each day, that I didn't know yesterday.

If I can also pass that something on to someone else, it's a high.... that twinkle of recognition in their eye is reward enough.

Mickster, Glad to here from you:)

And I second that..........I'd like to continue to discover something each day, that I didn't know yesterday.

BrownOut, Dude, they say to start a new hobby. If this one is it, well stick to it. If you have most of it under you belt start digging into something that is on your Bucket List. If you don't have one make one, begin the research:)

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back