Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just a question about the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find something which takes you way out of your comfort-zone.

It's good that you want to help other people, but in obsessively doing so, you are limiting yourself to solving their problems and not those you may have.

Put the control firmly into someone else's hands....

What scares you? Heights? Falling?

Do a bungie jump or a climbing/abseiling adventure.

What makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? Large insects, reptiles?

Find somewhere you can interact and overcome your fears.

What did you always want to do as a kid, but never got around to? Drive a race/rally car? Fly a plane?

There are gift packages that allow you to do those things safely.

We are only here for a relatively short time and you're still a young guy. It's not a dress-rehearsal where we get to do life over again at a later date...This is it.

Better to sit in that rocking-chair saying "I'm glad I did that", instead of saying "I wish I did when I had the chance..."

Get out there, scare yourself silly, then take comfort from the fact you did something different and probably enjoyed it.

I don't find the rush of posting something odd at all.

Often I will go for a month without developing anything with my AVRs or other electronics. I might even forget how to do something! Then suddenly I get an idea and work almost constantly until I've completed it. This also happens with my VB programming. It's kind of a writer's block. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back