Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just A Little Midterm Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little humor in the midst of us studying for a midterm (the whiteboard is made of pieces of laminated paper):
**broken link removed**

I just wrote one up...but i pressed the wrong button and lost it..and now im lazy to repost it...

if im not lazy later, ill put it up

I dont have as much trouble with the lazy part as I do with the pushing the wrong button part.

When is someone going to make a computer keyboard that automaticaly knows what button I wanted to push and ignors what button I did push?

I know they have the ignor me part already built in to the computer, My computer does that very well already. I just want it to ignor me when its a good time too not when it wants too!

Shouldn't it be Women^2 = problems :)

Lets try this again

Engineers and Scientists will never be rich

Proof

2 Axioms
Time is money
Knowledge is Power

Power = Work / Time

Substitute

Knowlege = Work / Money

Money = Work / Knowledge

As knowledge increases, money decreases.

The more you know the more you can do with less money the less money you need. Rich is a relative term.

Last edited:
SO true. SO true.

We're not allowed to screw into the wall, or put nails, or those sticky hanger things on it. Apparently the building owners consider every wall load-bearing (dont get me started). Besides, this was cheap, and serves the purpose :)

Check out a book store or go online and get an actual building code book!
I get the NEC code book every three years when they come out.
In my regular service work have to deal with a lot of know it all morons that have no actual idea what they are talking about when it comes to electrical systems. (what a minute, that sounds oddly familiar.) :p

When you bring out an actual up to date code book and know how to find the relivant parts to what is being questioned it shuts them right up! ;)

It apsolutely scares me how many licensed electricians there are out there that dont even own a NEC code book let alone know whats in it! :eek:

If you want to get ahead in the world buy good referance books, they are worth their weight in gold when properly used! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back