Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Junebug VPP short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mvs,

I'm in trouble. The maximum inductor value available here is 100 uH. That's simply not enough.

MVS told me I can use a transistor radio IFT in place of the inductor.
In those IFT's, there are two pins in one side, and other side has three pins.
So, where to connect;in the two pinned side or the three pinned side??
I'll remove the metal exterior, the tuning mechanism.

What things to be checked for Vpp error? I think :

the PNP transistor, the inductor, the IN4148 diode....any more??

and I use BC548B transistor in all NPN transistor places, which were 2N3904.
I use BC558 transistor in all PNP transitors places,which were 2N3906.
Both have reverse layout. ie C-B-E. the 2N390x have E-B-C layout.

Any problem...any suggestions???...Hope Mr. MVS will solve the IFT problem...
680uH coils are extensively used on the B&W Portable TV at the Video amplifier front end transistor collector. also on ET&T TVs picture tube grid transistor collector. and on color picture tubes Neck board, you find three of them.
These are sold as spares in the TV service shops. On a 10mm drum core if you use 33swg wire and wind 200 turns, you get approx 680uH.

Filtronics of Kolkatta is making all sorts coils as a friend of mine told me.

The best appears to contact a local TV repairer and search for one such coils explained above.

If still a problem is faced, Should I send you 10 of them would for you please? If you need from me you may PM your address to me and rest, I shall take care of. I can't imagine Bill's board lying idle.

Mvs,

I'm in trouble. The maximum inductor value available here is 100 uH. That's simply not enough.............
Any problem...any suggestions???...Hope Mr. MVS will solve the IFT problem...

your coils are ready and i don't have your postal address?

you mat send PM to me you postal address and phone number. I can send by courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back