Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Junebug PIC18F1320 dead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone gave me bad rep for posting on this thread with the comment "Help with Timer0"!! Guess there's no pleasing some people.

Mike.

I just gave you +rep and you are back to 4 greenies :)

I guess if you accidentally downloaded the HEX it would error the chip, but a JDM can fix it? Why do you even have a JDM?

Pommie said:
Someone gave me bad rep for posting on this thread with the comment "Help with Timer0"!! Guess there's no pleasing some people.

Mike.
members sometimes behave like children in school and when they don't like what their teacher/lecturer tells them, they start forming some sort of avert opinion- at times this reflects in the comments they likely make in school leaving functions etc. but here, they show up in form of bad reps.

we can only pity them and leave it, perhaps.

Krumlink said:
I just gave you +rep and you are back to 4 greenies :)
Thank you sir.
I guess if you accidentally downloaded the HEX it would error the chip, but a JDM can fix it? Why do you even have a JDM?
You can fix it with a PK2/Junebug and MPLAB. Just connect to a working chip, swap to the corrupt chip and do erase.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back