Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Junebug Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey guys i love the Junebug and Pickit 2 so much. I like using the LOGIC tool with pickit 2 software. I was thinking and wanted to ask if i remove R11 and R12 on junebug and tap straight into the pins it should work still for logic tool correct? this way i dont have that annoying pull downs. Ill connect a little switch to reconnect them for programming of course.

My question is do you think it will work?

Never mind it works! Just gives a VDD error is trying to turn on power for some reason. But no issue!
You can fix that with a 10k resistor

Evey clone that I have seen uses a voltage divider to check vdd It should be just a pullup to vdd put the pullup from RA1 to vdd and it will work with out

Vdd errors

All RA1 is for is to read VDD and the junebug has but one setting It power is from the USB

Bill junebug shouldn't give that error

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back