Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

junebug and swordfish problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

i have tried to program the junebug using swordfish and i keep getting the following error please reset the target microcontroller in order to access the bootloader process! any ideas what might be wrong?? the bug was working when i last tried it i put it away for a few days over xmas and now i get this error?

If you are in MPLAB or any IDE you need to select the hardware tool used for programming or debugging. For the Junebug select PicKit2.

It seems you are attempting to talk to a bootloader that you do not need with a junebug.

thats odd all i have on is the swordfish. mplab isnt open???? i have no idea why its started doing this

It sounds like you are using a bootloader. Can you try starting a new project and just blink an led or something.

Mike.

Found the problem,

Under View->Compile and Program option, select the programmer tab and select Junebug.

Mike.

:D well done pomie! strange thing is somehow the june bug option i set up has gone!! so have set up again and now works once more :D thanks guys i been tearing my hair out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back