Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

june bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

got my junebug today :D:D i have to say the service from Bill is second to none, considering i live in the uk it arrived from canada quicker than some stuff i had ordered in the uk!! now thats service :D

so far i have been unable to do anything with it!! completely lost as to how to make the leds blink :D:D but i am working on it lol

thanks for that...actualy i had done a realy noob thing, i had seen bill's program but what i hadnt done was save the include file into the libray :D:D maybe i should have beers tonight and leave the juney till tommorow :D lol

its an adictive little beast!! i can see it ruining the kids christmas while i lock myself away in the workshop with it lol :D the wife says its gonna get hidden christmas eve :( i keep telling her there will be other xmas's. she just mutters something about how exspensive a divorce would be and walks away

Eh Ghostman just do what I did, threaten to bring all your electronics into the lounge room and set a bench up. Then just say well you won't let me up the shed so the shed can come down into the house. It worked for me mate so try it out.

Cheers Bryan

pc boards 4 icd and con2

pretty sure its con2 = 8 pin plug on Junebug for connecting to off board (Junebug) stuff. this way you can connect say a circuit and test using the buttons etc on the Junebug.
pc boards just made it simpler.
Purchased plugs etc from Digi-Key.I built 2 sets.
You need to use the ribbon cable from the Junebug or get some from an old computer (thats what I did.keep the lengths 6" or less.
The pc boards are very simple. If you want the expresspcb file then just ask

1 4 S5444-ND CONN FEMALE 8POS .100" R/A TIN 0 0.83000 $3.32
2 4 S5519-ND CONN FEMALE 10POS DL .1" R/A TIN 0 1.00000 $4.00
3 4 609-1746-ND CONN SOCKET IDC 10POS DUAL 30AU 0 1.21000 $4.84
4 4 609-3083-ND CONN 8POS .1"X.1" IDC RIBBON PCB 0 1.02000 $4.08

Attachments

• pic plugs.PNG
    pic plugs.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 152
thank you for that:D i will be playing with dallas one wire temp things later :D:D so no doubt i will have a flood of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back