Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jumbo Seven Segment PIC16F628A Clock ( Super accurate timing )

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the biggest clock that I have built yet. And this clocks hart is a PIC16F628A micro processor. The one second tick algorithm is similar to the one used by Roman Black. This clock is testing over 7 months now, still running it without an error.

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Guys I am very sorry I actually don't have any schematics for this clock. So it will be just a showing off.
I definitely post all the schematics and source files for my next clock.

Thanks

Last edited:
Another nice set of pictures for a project without details of any kind... Yawn!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back