Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jeelab analog plug to arduino uno connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonic

hello sir good day!!..

pls help me..I cant get the reading of pyranometer when i use the jeelab analog plug. I just wanna ask of the correct connection of the jeelab analog plug to arduino uno because Im slightly confuse of the pins of jeelab.
.this project tend to get the solar irradiance from the SP-100 pyranometer. and i use the jeelab for better resolution since it has (12 bit to 18 bit)
compare to arduino uno which have (10 bit ).if you ask for the codes i will post it.you can get the information of the pyranometer, jeelab in the link below.. by the way i didn't used the jeenode but header only..

i use A4 and A5 for arduino

thank you sir and more power.!!
tried to find info ..but no luck

**broken link removed**
https://moderndevice.com/product/jeelabs-analog-plug/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back