Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JDM programmer Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Steveo

I have a JDM type programmer, and did a "NO NO!" with a pic12f629 chip ( int osc / mclr off )! I can see that the code is trying to run whin I place a chip into the programmer. (dim flashing led ) The Chip will not erase now.

I now know that I must turn on vpp before vdd. Witch a JDM programmer cannot do without mods.

I thinking that the mod in the attach should work !

Is it worth a shot ?
thanks,
steve

Attachments

• modpg2c.gif
    modpg2c.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 518
I'd like to know if it is necessary to modify JDM programmer to programme 16F628. If so can some one send me the modification details.
You may use my email:h.thilak@gmail.com
Tks.
Thilak

Last edited:
I'd like someone help me with the followings.
1. Will I be able to us the JDM programmer to program the PIC12F683.
2. Is there a new version of this which contain PIC12F683, as the one I have does NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back