Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Japanese equivalent for BD536

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi,

in Thailand there are (almost) only japanese semiconductors to find in electronics shops. However the personnel don't know what they are selling.

Asking for a specific type of transistor the answer "is blowing in the wind".

I need an NPN power transistor for an application to boost a power supply (fixed voltage) to 4 to 6A. (TO220 package would be appreciated)

The BD536 would be more than sufficient for this application.

The transistor should have the following properties: UCEO ~30V, UBEO 5-6V, IC 5A, IB ≤1A

No equivalent reference books available either.

Any suggestions?

Hans

Hi,

in Thailand there are (almost) only japanese semiconductors to find in electronics shops. However the personnel don't know what they are selling.

Asking for a specific type of transistor the answer "is blowing in the wind".

I need an NPN power transistor for an application to boost a power supply (fixed voltage) to 4 to 6A. (TO220 package would be appreciated)

The BD536 would be more than sufficient for this application.

The transistor should have the following properties: UCEO ~30V, UBEO 5-6V, IC 5A, IB ≤1A

No equivalent reference books available either.

Any suggestions?

Hans

hi Hans,

I make the BD536 a PNP type.?

Attachments

• datasheet.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 321
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back