Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

It worked now it doesn't - :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwingeyP

This is driving me mad. This code worked but now for some reason it doesn't. The OSHON simulator just stops at the while button1 <> 0 line. The idea is to wait for the button to be released. Can anyone see anything wrong?

Symbol button1 = PORTB.0 'J18 - Pin 15'

start:

'--- RUN ---
If button1 = 1 Then
Gosub wait1off
'Gosub sendserial
Gosub runmenu
Goto finish
Endif

blah blah blah etc ......

wait1off:
While button1 <> 0
Wend
Return

Out of memory?

Aha! - The OSHON compiler reports the flash usgae at 142.3%

Does this mean I am out of memory?

Attachments

• piccy.jpg
    piccy.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 127
Hmmm apparently thats it. Chop a few new subroutines out and all is well. So why does the Image above show loads of space on the PIC or am I reading it wrong?

Hmmm apparently thats it. Chop a few new subroutines out and all is well. So why does the Image above show loads of space on the PIC or am I reading it wrong?

hi
Consider the different types of memory,,, Flash program and RAM registers [memory]

Attachments

• AAesp07.gif
    AAesp07.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back