Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Issue with Sensorless BLDC motor using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenesasT

Hello guys,

I am in big trouble with sensorless BLDC motor project. I am trying to achieve the control of sensorless BLDC motor using microcontroller.

I am using renesas microcontroller. I am able to run the motor but not getting first start.

I am trying by sequence changing with particular delay but its not working.

Once I rotate motor with hand, the motor is starting and then control is through back EMF.

At back EMF stages the motor is working properly. I am worried about my project just because of start up issue.

Please guys help me with the code to start the initial rotations.

Seriously I am worried about my project.

Requesting you all to reply me.

Welcome to ETO, RenesasT.

Please provide, at the least, your controlling code.

And have you investigated this Renasas resource? Scroll down for example code downloads.

Guys, the TS now has his motor running. This topic has been discussed .

Hello Guys,

I am able to drive the motor initially. But the thing is that, I am not getting the torque.

Please suggest me.

I am in big trouble.

I am worried about my project just because of start up issue.
I am able to drive the motor initially. But the thing is that, I am not getting the torque
Make your mind up!!! I just seems that this is homework, and you have nothing!! You give no indication of which language! "renesas microcontroller" isn't a lot to go on!!! If you need help, you need to re-read Cowboy Bob's post and help us by posting what you have.... As I said.. I should imagine you have nothing at the moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back