Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

isolated dcdc converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

franticET

Hello everyone I'm collecting ideas, plans, projects, tutorials, appliction notes etc ... to make a dcdc block which I give the specific in figure below smps.jpg

smps.jpg

I'd like to be able to adjust the maximum current.

Could you help me advising for example pwm controller to be used (Texas, Linear, ...), the method by which to adjust the current and the configuration best suited to achieve my dcdc (forward, flyback, puspull)
For now, consider the purely resistive load.
thank you very much

How critical is the 250 volt output? Does it need to be with in 1%?
How critical is the 0.4 to 1Amp? If I measure form the secondary side it could be 1% or better but measuring from the primary side will be only 20%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back