Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISO-TECH oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris414

I'm looking around for an oscillscope and was wondering whether anyone has had an experience with iso-tech oscilloscopes? From what I can see they're manufactured by RS Components...

Maybe something along the lines of:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I'm looking around for an oscillscope and was wondering whether anyone has had an experience with iso-tech oscilloscopes? From what I can see they're manufactured by RS Components...

Maybe something along the lines of:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Are those prices in US dollars or some other currency?
For $8,000 to $9,000 they better be very good.:eek:

Last edited:
lol no, they're in south african rands - the exchange rate is about R7.50 to $1.00 american (and yes, they still turn out a good deal more expensive than buying in other countries, so just ignore the prices).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back