Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Please ignore.

Changed my mind, just ignore.

Mike.

Last edited:
That's unbelievable! Families should stay together. The grandparents aren't really that old. With the chance that the biological mother might get her act together, really surprised adoption was even an option in this case. Don't know any openly gay couples (have some suspicions though...). Personally don't believe that sort of lifestyle is in anyone's best interest. Not really a topic of interest, but haven't seen or heard anything on the news to prove homosexuality isn't a mental disorder/defect. Certainly isn't natural or normal. Don't think that would happen in the U.S.A., not too receptive of the gay-marriage issue, which only purpose is to force the majority to accept their deviant activities as normal and healthy, which it's not. Don't need a law to have a wedding. Anybody can be granted power of attorney over life, property, and finances. You can will your belongings to anyone. Adoption? Don't know, guess if you have the money...

I asked for comments on this story but decided that this wasn't the correct forum to voice my dismay.

Mike.

hi,
IMHO there is a 5th column working in this country of ours, intent on destroying the very fabric of our society.

Many years ago Parliament complained about the 'big stink' coming from the river Thames,
this time the 'big stink' is coming from the Houses of Parliament, both Houses.

They say a people get a Government they deserve, what on earth could we have done to deserve this lot.!!!:mad:

Last edited:
I agree.

Not that I'm totally against gay adoption: I think it's much better than having a single parent who is struggling to cope.

I do agree though that a heterosexual couple is best. I would also think that two women would probably be better than two men, especially in this case as the girl is wary of men.

I think the system needs to be changed. The loony liberals should be made to STFU about gay rights and the welfare of the children should be put first.

EDIT:
This children should be able to stay with their grandparents and extra care made available to them if they need it.

Last edited:
Changed my mind, just ignore.

Mike.

Your opinions are warranted and this I believe is the right place.

If SV can get away with Purporting his propaganda then you should be able to speak out on your ideological views.

kv

Edit: I just caught up with the news. SV you are out of chat and now your in the know. Good on ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back