Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any truth to the claim that resonant frequency of the skull can be used to make people hear things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signalblocking

I'm reading conflicting opinions on this, there are respected medical journals which have published reports that skull's resonant frequency can be used to make people hear things, (my interpretation of it is) the subject will perceive the message or words as their own thoughts, the range of frequencies they mention as resonant with the skull range from 500Hz to 7.5KHz, some claim it is in 600MHz range, some others claim it is some other frequency. Is this phenomena true and if it is what is the correct resonant frequency of the skull? What modulation works?

I don't think this is the Frey Effect. There are reports of Brain Ultrasound Demodulation, is this true? Is this done with something attached to the body or is it not necessary to attach anything to the body?

I'm asking this question as a curiosity for the good of public, I'm not claiming it is true or false, as I don't know. That is why I'm asking this question here as people with more experience in radio frequency might know about it.

there are respected medical journals which have published reports that skull's resonant frequency can be used to make people hear things,
Can you provide links to these?
Welcome to ETO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back