Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any need to use External ADC for PIC16F877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinoth

Hi,
I'm new to pic controller. I connected -Vref at port A.2 and +Vref at port A.3 and Analog input at Port A.5. Then the out put will be store where. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm new to pic controller. I connected -Vref at port A.2 and +Vref at port A.3 and Analog input at Port A.5. Then the out put will be store where. Thanks in advance.

hi,:)

If you are OK with 10 bit resolution, there is no need for an external A2D convertor with a 16F877A.

What is the volatge you want to convert.? volts etc...

Hi,

hi,
What voltage are you trying to convert.?
The description of the -/+Vref is puzzling.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back