Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is there an electronic dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hishome

Hello,
I have in the conference room a desktop, laptop,projector and hometheator
i have a problem every time we start a conference becuase i have to switch on all power cables and they are in different places
is there in the market a ready switch-board so that i can purchase and connect all cables so that i can 'power on' all equipments from one place?
please help me with the 'keyword' or a 'link' to start looking in online shopping mals
thank you very much in advanced for your help

I have a programmable universal remote, that will power up several devices at the push of one button. Of course, not much help for the PC or laptop, or even the projector, if doesn't have a remote. Remember there was a card you can plug into a laptop, so you could us it as a universal remote, but that was maybe 10 years ago. There probably is something out there, but I don't work in an office environment, so don't keep up on such things. A power strip my work for the projector and home theater, but the computers, you'd have to wait for them to boot up, but you could have them start your presentation automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back