Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is the function of BC 547 transistor same as BC 548?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai00

i have a confuse here. Does BC547 possible to replace from BC548? And also the datasheets which i found, the another problem is some of them stated the pins especially the 'C' and the "E', was stated in different way. Eg, the first pin is E, the third pin is C and in another way is first pin, C, third pin , E.

xiaobai00 said:
i have a confuse here. Does BC547 possible to replace from BC548? And also the datasheets which i found, the another problem is some of them stated the pins especially the 'C' and the "E', was stated in different way. Eg, the first pin is E, the third pin is C and in another way is first pin, C, third pin , E.

Does this help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back