Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is that ok !

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowouter

i simulate in proteus a digital clock project using 7490 ic , the seconds is ok but the minutes is not sixty exactly it's 75 seconds i think my circuit is ok but is that error in circuit or in proteus
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I believe no one here is clairvoyant. Without seeing the circuit and the simulation it's rather difficult to help you. :rolleyes:

i remove the clock circuit that give 1hz and replace it with clock generator in the program and the same delay again
here is a photo View attachment 68433
i tried using my phone clock and found proteus minute is extra by same period . is that usual

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back