Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is Sears Electronics built by Sanyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypup

Hi All... I am in dire need of Manual esp. Specs for Sears Stereo Receiver Model RE-1 502. It is old but has really crisp sound and would like to use it to back up all my old LPs and 45s to mp3 via computer sound card line-in Jack. It has Analog Signal Strength and Tuning Meters, Aux In, Phono In, and Tape In/Out Jacks. If I connect the Tape OUt to Line-in of Sound card, will the audio from Turntable (connected to Phono) be output to Sound Card? I was wondering what S/N Ratio is and THD for this Receiver... (searched Google for 'Stereo Receiver Manuals' but had no hits)...Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back