Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is my solution ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your answer is different from the sample solution, so why would you believe that it is correct?

There is no electric field in the conductor. The effect of the conductor is to reduce the size of the effective gap between the plates.

How do you initate LaTeX on this forum? I know in several other forums it's usually [tex][/tex] or [MATH][/MATH], but what is used for Electro-Tech?

Thanks,

Austin

I'm not so sure they have a Latex addon for the forum. You'd have to ask Electromaster in the feedback forum. I don't think I've ever seen someone use it at least. Would be a nice addition.

Last edited:
LaTeX is implemented, because transgalactic used it in his first post to show the equations. However, it would be nice to know what denotions he used to initiate it, perhaps he will tell us.

Austin

Nigel, food for thought... A 'feature' has not been implemented unless the users that have it available know about it =O

What current people will say to those that develop nanotechnology in the future.. "So that's how you did that!" All the building blocks are here now, but not a lot of people know how to use them..

Last edited:
Testing...1...2...3...

[latex]\frac{1}{2 \pi f C} = X_c[/latex]

Austin

Last edited:
Did you not read the posts above? You use [latex] [/latex].

Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back