Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it possible/Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zia-ul-Haq

Dear All;
Please help me! I want to design such a circuit/device which shows me wirelessly on my TV screen all, which is being displayed on that time on my friend computer screen (Just working in other room near to me).
Here I want to mention that I want to use the rays which are emitted by my friend computer screen (i.e I don’t want to install/attach any transmitter in has PC/monitor.)

Zia ul Haq

Zia-ul-Haq said:
Dear All;
Please help me! I want to design such a circuit/device which shows me wirelessly on my TV screen all, which is being displayed on that time on my friend computer screen (Just working in other room near to me).
Here I want to mention that I want to use the rays which are emitted by my friend computer screen (i.e I don’t want to install/attach any transmitter in has PC/monitor.)

Zia ul Haq

Your best bet is probably to check with the NSA web site ;)

Lefty

Use a video camera. It sees the rays emitted by the monitor's screen. Then make a TV transmitter for it to be wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back