is gEDA good for making circuit schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syslinux

i want to know if gEDA is any good for basic circuit schematics because i'm sort of debian LINUX bound for two reasons 1: i dont own any windows keys and 2: windows won't install on my hardware and i can't figure out why. so is gEDA good and if not can you point me to one that is?

Here, one of example schematic projects that recently I done with use gEDA & ngspice:

How it can work with ngspice, i.e with sub-circuit model just like LM324? Of course, the spice model directives or sub-circuit model directives must be defined within the schematic just like this:

Also, use gschem-finalizer to integrate gEDA suites (gschem (schematic-capture), gnetlist (gEDA netlister), & ngspice):

Gschem-finalizer (**broken link removed**) is usefull to compile a schematic project (use with gEDA, ngspice, & PCB-GTK/LESSTIF), i.e: generating SPICE3F5 Netlist (with spice-sdb & vams backend for gnetlist), generating gEDA PCB netlist, & also generating KiCAD PCBnew Netlist -- from gEDA gschem schematic files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…