Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Irf510

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-3-2-4

I think I have it backwards but the source should go to ground right? and Drain to (+) of my object right?

Where is a schematic showing the input signal, the output load and the power supply voltage?
Because we do not have a clue about what you want the Mosfet to do.

But he said the positive terminal of his "object" (load?) is connected to the drain so maybe NOTHING is connected to the positive power supply voltage.
Without a schematic then we are simply guessing.

The MIC502 is designed to drive a bipolar NPN transistor (as shown in the datasheet), not a Mosfet. Its output high voltage is only 3.8V but the IRF510 needs a gate high voltage of 10V.
Use a BD135 NPN bipolar transistor with a 150 ohms base resistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back