Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ir2112 assistance would be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

doriansto

I intend using a signal generator to feed this chip, the output of which will feed 2 MOSFET drivers.

I only intend to use ONE signal source. However, the chip has a "HIN" and "LIN" at pins 10 and 12 respectively.

Is it in order to connect the signal generator (which has 3 volts square wave output) across these pins directly, or do I need to add some other method of applying a signal to this IC.

PLEASE, would members contact me directly at:

doriansto@aol.com

Many thanks for your assistance in this matter

Hello,

I was worked with that chip long time ago and finally I found that project. On next file you can see how I made circuit.
View attachment 66624
Remember that in compare to other chip such as IR2110, there is no implemented time delay for high and low MOSFET channel, so RC delay must be added.
Hope that I helped.

You notice that well...that is not correct...COM pin should be connected to ground (power ground). since this schematic was made in old Protel, I guess that some import problem to Altuim was occurred . Thank you for feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back