Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metoo25

Hello. I have been trying to create an IR sensor from the following website: https://circuitdigest.com/electronic-circuits/ir-sensor-circuit-diagram.
When looking at the video from the website, it seems like the LED blinks when an object is near it, and stops blinking whenever there's no object.

The following picture shows my attempt of this circuit. The problem with mine is, that my LED constantly lights up and nothing happens when I try to wave my hand or an object infront of it.

I would like to know what I am doing wrong. Can anyone please help?

Best regards

Attachments

• tempImageOELcCv.bmp
    34.9 MB · Views: 260
You appear to have pin 5 of the opamp connected to positive power, rather than pin 8?

Also you do not need the four orange links in the power strips at the edge, with your protoboard; the one on the article has breaks (the gaps in the coloured lines, so needed those linking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back