Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ir-remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherial

banggood electronics
I have a device I would like to be IR-remote controlled. To turn on and off. Now it`s being cotrolled by a singel 1 poled switch. Is it posbile that I can replace the switch with a ir part and a remote controll ? If so, where can I find such a thing ? thanks in advance

I have a device I would like to be IR-remote controlled. To turn on and off. Now it`s being cotrolled by a singel 1 poled switch. Is it posbile that I can replace the switch with a ir part and a remote controll ? If so, where can I find such a thing ? thanks in advance

Sure!.. Here's the very simple circuit:
https://embedded-lab.com/blog/?p=3071

The idea is good and is very extensively used in this kind of applications, however in this case I suspect it may trigger some false operation some time, especially with TV remote and all with pulsed output. Not sure though, make it and see. I've successfully made my own circuit using RF technology. It is fairly complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back