Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ir reciever not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

arun_aksharam

I am now working on a ir reciever with tsop 1736. in txr part i put two multivibrators-first one for providing burst cycle and the second for 36 khz wave .but tsop is not sensing. can anybody sugest some txr ckts?

You can also use the TV/VCR remote to test the reciever. I used a module pulled from an old VCR once. No part number/specs. Wired it up like in Nigel's tutorials, used the remote and watched the osciloscope. Have no idea what the intended center frequency was, but think I used something around 37khz for an IR proximity detector. Get about 18 inch range...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back