Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR receiver and transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclops_returns

I need some help regarding a project. I need to build a project that receives an IR transmission and then just broadcasts it again. You think it's possible. If yes, can you please give me a schematic to that circuit? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for that prompt reply. The transmission will be from a tv remote to the TV (or something similar). Basically it will just get the input from a remote and should send it to the paired object. If it's possible, please suggest me a possible schematic

Last edited:
These are readily available for purchase. Do you really need to build it? You're reinventing the wheel.

Schematic

This circuit comes from a website with bad reputation (non working circuits), but I hope some expert here could help you fixing it

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
here is one i tested Universal RC5/RC6 IR transmitter/receiver for RC5 & RC6 codes
works off 16F628A
the Tx works as pre-define a code than press to send

see link below
PIC Basic projects

Last edited:
IR Receiver / Transmitter

These are readily available for purchase. Do you really need to build it? You're reinventing the wheel.

You mentioned in that blog that such transmitter/receivers are readily available. I couldn't find one yet. any clues?

p.s.: I'm looking for the possiblity to transfer the IR signal from A/V remote controls to the components installed in a closed rack. should be as simple and as cheap as possible. 1:1 transfer of the picked-up signal

hello..
i'm new to electronic circuits.
i got a project to work on needing a circuit with the ability to record an IR commande from a remote control and re-transmis it when requested to do so..

is it possible to do so or it's easier to modify an enxisting remote control ..

thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back