Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR connection between two devices using PIC16F84

Status
Not open for further replies.

khorght

i have two devices each with 5 wires - 3 8-bit data wires from first device to second and 3 8-bit wires from second to first. i need to make this devices wireless using IR. IR because this is the simpiest way, i can solder some primitive shematics, but shemes with L-element for me is to difficult and i dont need more than 3-4 meters between devices<so IR is the best solution,though. can somebody help me making this or point me to resources where i can get programs for microcontrollers? i've only found
HTML:
www.winpicprog.co.uk
but there are not many info about how to change already written program.i alreary found microcontrollers and even device to record program into PIC-controllers,but i haven't as many time to learn microcontroller programming, so hope somebody can help me.i'll be really appreciate.

sorry for my english and thanx for any answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back