Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah_Hui

i'm looking for a simple IR detector.....together with a transmitter circuits..
i have 1 design which i think is quite complicated....
any 1 can show me the circuits?

ah_Hui said:
i'm looking for a simple IR detector.....together with a transmitter circuits..
i have 1 design which i think is quite complicated....
any 1 can show me the circuits?

am not sure of what you mean by saying you have a complicated circuit, does it mean you don't understand how the parts used do its funtion, or maybe the parts used in the circuit is not available in your place?

anyway, try this site:
http://www.discovercircuits.com

i also have those circuits, but then again it might look complicated to you :wink:

pls. be specific, don't be shy to admit if you are new to electronics, the guys here are all willing to help out :wink:

mozikluv said:
am not sure of what you mean by saying you have a complicated circuit, does it mean you don't understand how the parts used do its funtion, or maybe the parts used in the circuit is not available in your place?

anyway, try this site:
http://www.discovercircuits.com

i also have those circuits, but then again it might look complicated to you :wink:

pls. be specific, don't be shy to admit if you are new to electronics, the guys here are all willing to help out :wink:

the link is not working....
anyway....what i need is just a circuit comprising an IR transmitter and detector.....once the detector detects IR light....a LED will light up....
thanks guys..

link problem

:D

have just tried the link i gave you and its working :evil: :roll: :wink:

You can test the function with these simply circuit:

Attachments

• IR_207.gif
    IR_207.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 760
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads