Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR Beam Motor Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyh

As a newcomer to the field of Electronics, I am studying the design of basic schmatics.
I need a detailed description of how a particular circuit is working, and what the functions of the transistors are.
The circuit will operate a 12 volt DC motor when an Infrared light beam triggers a phototype transistor.The motor must not run while an object blocks the light beam.

The circuit includes IR Beam ,photo-type transistor, 2 NPN transistors and resistors include: 3-1k, and 1-1.2k

Any advice on this matter would be much apprieciated.

Thanks

Rus

uh, maybe you could post the schematic... We could guess at what circuit you could build but that's not what you asked for.

philba said:
uh, maybe you could post the schematic... We could guess at what circuit you could build but that's not what you asked for.

Thank you for responding. As you can prob. see, this is the 1st time i have used this site therefore, i'm still adjusting to the uses of it.
Currently i only have a scetch of the schematic. I will be able to use a software and construct a more formal schematic but that i will not be until 10/20.

Any other advice would be helpful if available.

Rus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back