Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IPS diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
ips ckt diagram

I need a circuit diagram which can operate a 100 watt Fan and a 40 Watt tube light with 12 V 7.5 Ah Batt.

Last edited:
A nearly perfect copy of the original post from 2007.

very very surprisingly, masud is my younger brothers name.:D

how amazing, my bros like some one ask 4 the same question.

now u people undrstand how terrible power failure in BD. in the last 2 yrs, our politicals and defense authority both r just kill this sector.:mad:

The really strange part is there is yet another user with the exact same question in a current thread here.
I need a circuit diagram which can operate a 100 watt Fan and a 40 Watt tube light

dr masud

I need a circuit diagram which can operate a 100 watt Fan and a 40 Watt tube light with 12 V 7.5 Ah Batt.

please go through the link, i guess u can understand why UPS cant act like IPS

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back