Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

iphone firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

TtOoWwAa

ok so there's a firmware version called OS4.03 beta 3 and its availible to iphone developers, i made a developer account but i have no idea where to download it, ive tried the itunes update checker and it says the firmware is up to date but that is bata 1 which is available to everybody.

the firmware is for ipod,iphone and ipad m using the non verison/sprint iphone 4.

Last edited:
ok so there's a firmware version called OS4.03 beta 3 and its availible to iphone developers, i made a developer account but i have no idea where to download it, ive tried the itunes update checker and it says the firmware is up to date but that is bata 1 which is available to everybody.

the firmware is for ipod,iphone and ipad m using the non verison/sprint iphone 4.

I found this on engadget

But you still have to be a Developer he say's

Plug your iOS device into iTunes and choose update. AppleTV2 does it from the menu.

If you jailbroke your phone the update may fail (something to do with your hosts file I think)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back