Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverted sine wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

kken6248

Hi I was wondering do anybody know how can I make an inverted sine wave, what I am trying to do is I got a sine wave from a function generator, and I just want to invert it. Please help.
thank you

kken6248 said:
Hi I was wondering do anybody know how can I make an inverted sine wave, what I am trying to do is I got a sine wave from a function generator, and I just want to invert it. Please help.
thank you

Simply feed it through an inverting amplifier (use an opamp in inverting mode) - but a sinewave is symmetrical and it won't look any different.

Why do you want to invert it?.

Nigel Goodwin said:
kken6248 said:
thank you

Simply feed it through an inverting amplifier (use an opamp in inverting mode) - but a sinewave is symmetrical and it won't look any different.

Why do you want to invert it?.

It will be 180 degrees out of phase with the input.. which, is what I think he is wanting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back