Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introductory Thread/I am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBox477

I didn't see an introductory thread/forum so I thought I'd make one.

Howdy Ya' alls I am a mighty new here from UTAH, North United States of America!

I am SeanBox477 (Jason).

I have some questions about the rules.

#1: Can links including Christian Type forums/links in general go in signatures?

Christian type stuff involves The Holy Bible and whom/what it talks about.

#2: Same question but profiles?

#3: Can a discussion about Christian Type stuff go here in **** Chat?

#4: Where would be a good place to talk about video games?

#5: Same as #4 but Video Games accesories and systems?

Why join an electronics forum if you want to talk about this other stuff.
Are you looking to make a few convertions?
I am not a moderator but I guess it is OK.
Excuse me if I don't join in these discussions, I find that religion in all its forms to be offensive to me.

JimB

These are Electronics forums, if your posts or signature are offensive they will be removed. Any signatures including URL's should be relevent to Electronics, religion and other primitive superstitions don't really have a place here.

Nigel Goodwin said:
These are Electronics forums, if your posts or signature are offensive they will be removed. Any signatures including URL's should be relevent to Electronics, religion and other primitive superstitions don't really have a place here.

LOL.... "religion" and other forms of primitive superstitions!!!!
I love it!

He won't be back anyways. There is usually a million miles between the first post and the second.

I suppose Nigel might allow a religious signature providing you're not continuously talking about religion on the forums. These forums are for discussions about electronics, we don't mind the odd off-topic post/thread providing most of your posts are vaguely on-topic.

I would say my signature is pretty off-topic but because 99% of my posts aren't I presume it's alright.

Careful with that primitive superstition barb there Nigel, you don't want to iritate the Fundies! They can be as rabid as a half beaten starved dog if you tick em off. I happen to to agree with the general consensus here. If you want to tack a 'and God bless you' on your you signature no one's gonna mind, but putting a link to a religious site and 'setting up shop' in the **** chat forum is not appropriate. The forums are here for electronics discussions, the **** chat forum is for casual social interaction, not prosthelizing.

Hunters in Winsconsin killed the cat lol
(cats in wild can be shot in winsconsin rofl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back