Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illini

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the board, but thought I might post a quick introduction and salutation to the rest of you. I've taken some basic classes in EE, but most of my experience comes from hobby work, and some hands on "field" experience. I hope I can be a good contributor to the community, and that I can learn something from the rest of you!

Greetings Illini :)

Welcome to the forum, Illini! Are you a student @UIUC?
JB

Oh, yeah. I'm about 40 miles to your west. I make a yearly pilgrimage to UIUC in the spring for EOH (Engineering Open House for those unfamiliar) to check out what cool stuff is going on. Been doing that for years. Always interesting things to be seen there, but the real cool stuff goes on in the labs where the public usually isn't permitted. JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back