Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Internet Explorer 9.0 BETA Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Most Helpful Member
For those who may have an interest in Microsoft Internet Explorer (I use MSIE and Firefox) the BETA version of MSIE 9,0 has been released. Remember this is BETA so if you run it and something bad happens don't come after the messenger.

Internet Explorer 9 Beta is here, and it's fast. Web sites and applications look and perform as if they were native to your PC, and you'll notice a clean look and increased viewing area that makes Web sites shine. Taking full advantage of your PC's hardware through Windows, Internet Explorer 9 Beta delivers graphically rich and immersive experiences.

I suggest you completely and thoroughly read this link before clicking download anything.

I have not began BETA testing it yet, maybe this weekend on my test system.

Ron

For those who may have an interest in Microsoft Internet Explorer (I use MSIE and Firefox) the BETA version of MSIE 9,0 has been released. Remember this is BETA so if you run it and something bad happens don't come after the messenger.

I suggest you completely and thoroughly read this link before clicking download anything.

I have not began BETA testing it yet, maybe this weekend on my test system.

Ron

I use IE for banking and Firefox for everything else. I shall pay close attention to what happens with IE9 progress.

Thanks man for the news :)

Cheers

Just thought I would toss it out there for any adventurous types. :) Personally I have settled in on Firefox but still use a few others, mostly if I try anything web related to make sure it displays in several browsers.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back