Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing with Nokia 2690????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbengine

Hi all,

Through my recent years study, i have successfuly tried and developed mobile interfacing using Microcontroller and Siemens mobile with AT commands support, also Nokia 3110 using F-bus........ Now i want to upgrade mys self and working on FPGA i want to interface with any Nokia mobile such as 2690 model, which uses USB to connect with computer, but i dont know how to and not finiding any info on WEB! Can any body please help me in this regard? i m good with FPGAs, just need to know how to reach internal data of mobile and which standard for interfacing to be used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back