Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing problem in 16f877a programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joesamuel

Hi everyone,
I am using PIC 16F877A JDM Programmer, MICROC with winpic800. But it is a com port based programmer. But I am interested to connect this programmer through USB port. So I purchased one USB to COM converter (BAFO BF-810). But when I connect my hardware with PC through this cable, it is not responding. It show me one error that the hardware is not responding. But if I connect the same programmer with Com port cable, it works properly. The driver is 'USBSERIAL' in my device manager. I don't know the driver having the problem or the cable having the problem.
If anyone know the reason, just inform me. But I thing whether the USB to COM converter having the RTS, CTS or not. it may the problem.
Thank You.....

<<ELECTRO SAM>>

Sure the schematics for both are in their respective manuals.

Oh........... Thank You. I think that they will not provide CKT diagram, that's why usually i don't want to enter into their website.
Thank you..
If you have any Link for that manual. give me or otherwise i will search it now.

Thank you for your support.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back