Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

INTERFACING pic18f4620 with spark barcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

mai_elec

hi every one
in my project i need to interface a spark barcode to my pic

it's sp2 terminal so when i connected to the pc instead of keabord and open a notpade
then i passed it over a card directly the number appear in the notpad

i read the protocole of the keabord
and i want to use device to host communiaction where my pic is the host
so 2 signals are important first is the clock
the other is the data

in my code i treat the data is port a0 which is input to pic and
i treat the clock as output from the pic a1
is it right????????????????????

does any one know how to interface it?please any help i search over the net but nth i found

Sounds like he is talking PS/2 with clock and data. Did the OP try google for PS2 PC keyboard decode, etc. I recall there where some good articles out there. Google this "pc keyboard decode pic" First article might be what you want, but you will want to use a newer pic chip. It sounds like your barcode reader is already sending the key codes for you.

Sounds like he is talking PS/2 with clock and data. Did the OP try google for PS2 PC keyboard decode, etc. I recall there where some good articles out there. Google this "pc keyboard decode pic" First article might be what you want, but you will want to use a newer pic chip. It sounds like your barcode reader is already sending the key codes for you.

yes it's ps2,and my barcode when i connect it to the pc and oopen the notpad when i passed the card it writes the number on he keabord so it's as keaybord,i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back