Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing camera with monitor screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

microcare

Guys i have made a mini rover and now i want to attach a camera to it so that it can give live transmission of the images it captures . (Just like that on Mars rover) Can ne1 plz help me out ...
I dont know nething as to which camera would work and stuff....
Most probably i'll be using my television screen so which camera should i use and which cable or ne other interface should i use .. Plz help me

Can you tell us all here at the forum a little bit more about the mini rover you have built... better still upload a picture.
Is it cable or radio controlled? How big is it? Do u want to transimit the pictures to a tv or send them down a cable... the list of questions is endless, unless you tell us what u want in detail. Then we can give you the circuits and knowledge u require.

actually the 89c051 controlled rover is required to be controlled remotetely by RF (shor permisible range say up to 50 mtrs).the m-cntlr "obeys" commands sent to it from 9 mkes using DTMF tone codes.The tones received are converted to 1 2 4 8 lines .Hence the need is to send thes codes using suitable RF. pl help Microcare..

There are a lot of different cameras out there. Pick one that fits your rover and has a wireless transmitter attached. If you do a search you'll find tons of different types. As far as using your television, you'll need a 'rf modulator' to convert the signal into someting the tv can use. Don't forget you'll need a reciever as well, they are not included with all cameras..The typical operating range is 2.4 ghz and the range of the signal varies according to price..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back