Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interchange mylar, propylene capacitors and how to determine voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastline

As part of my other thread in repairing an audio receiver, I have a shorted capacitor that is installed across the +/- outputs of each channel. It is marked as 472J 7F8. I can gather that this is a .0047uf cap also er the diagram BUT voltage is a big guess right now...

I am a little confused by the different types of caps and which I have here. It an orange shiny square with radial leads. Best I can do so far...

For non bridged outputs 2x the power supply rail. e.g. if a +-50 V rail, use 100 V minimum.

if the rails are just positive, assume bridged mode and use 4x the rail as the minimum voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back