Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

intelligent car park

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotice

I am trying to automate the entrance of a car park. intended to use a bluetooth device on the cars and at the entrance. the idea is that my system will use bluetooth communication to identify the owner of the vehicle and start billing them. the system will be subscription based (clents will have to register in advance before they can use the system)

1. which bluetooth device can be place on the vehicles for purposes of identification?

2. how do i interface this bluetooth device with my laptop(it does not have blue tooth)?

3. which is the best programming language to use?

4. can the bluetooth signal go through metal and where on the vehicle is most appropriate for implanting the device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back