Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Integrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

fadY

Hi
I'm doing a project in audio and I'd like to find a circuit that could integrate a signal with having a constant gain on the audio band of frequencies.
I already have an op amp integrator but this one has a decreased gain with increasing frequency.

ThanX

fadY

Just out of curiosity, could you post the schematic of the one you do have, so we know what NOT to suggest??? :wink:

It is the simplest op amp integrator with a resistor in parallel with the capacity to deal with DC.

Is this the best circuit?

Decrease in gain at high frequencies can be cause by:
1) Wrong selection of R & C - Integration Time selecting components
2) Low speed op-amp is used

Design your integrator properly for desired cut-off frequencies and you won't face this problem. Use high speed op-amps for high frequency operation.

I'm gonna check that! The opamp I use is the OPA2134 isn't it fast enough for audio frequencies?
thanks a lot for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back