Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Integrated Circuit (IC) identification & Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_rishi

Hi Everybody

I have 2 Nos. IC's that I can't find their data nowhere. I would be grateful if someone could help.

(i) IC No. 1 - Top Marking: 324 AND Bottom marking eZ5A827. It is an IC from STMicrolectronics as per the logo

(ii) IC No. 1 - Top Marking: 358 AND Bottom marking eZ835. It is an IC from STMicrolectronics as per the logo

Thanking you in advance.

You're assuming that IC's have meaningful numbers - often this isn't the case - it's common practice for equipment manufacturers to order parts with 'in-house' numbers which are totally meaningless (other than to themselves), and datasheets aren't available because those don't exist.

If you need replacements, the only source is the equipment manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back