Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

intefacing LED with TMS320F2812 : Noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

skn82

hi

I'm working on TMS320F2812, a 32-bit DSP. I need to interface an a 8X1 LED with my Processor through the GPIO's of the processor. The GPIO's are connected to the LED's through a 74HC273 D-Latch.

Can anyone give me pointers on how I must go about the same ?? I have a couple of doubts :

1. My GPIO pins are wired to the D0 to D7 pins of the D-latch. The Outputs Q0 to Q7 are wired to the 8X1 LCD Board.

My confusion is, how do i ensure connectivity of the GPIO's with pins D0 - D7 through Software ( C- routine ) ???

Will appreciate if anyone can give me any pointers on how to go about the same. Any sample codes will be of immense help tooo.

thanks

skn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back